Random Act of Kindness (RAOK) 01/28/2015


I have always had this problem of me not being able to finish my food. Yesterday, it happened to me once again.

I ordered PALABOK from my officemate's mother. It was so yummy but I was only able to finish like one-fourth of it.

I never throw food away. That's a big no-no! What I usually do is that I keep my food until I get home and give it to my dog but then I realized that aside from the fact that the Palabok would be spoiled by the time I get home, my dog has the luxury of eating more than three times a day. Some people don't even have this. 

So I thought about giving my Palabok to somebody who probably hasn't even eaten yet... to somebody who is not able to eat three times a day.

This is what I did (video)




I had lots of work but I survived the day with a happy heart because of this. 

Let's do good deeds everyday. Be a blessing to others.


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top