My 2015 Challenge: Give 100 pesos a week to the PIG


I'm not talking about a real live PIG.. but rather my little coin bank that is shaped like a pig.

HELLO!
I bought this coin bank like two years ago but I rarely put money in it. Last time I checked, I could hear coins when I shook the pig - unless I placed other items inside, which I doubt. Definitely coins. Hahaha

So this year, I'm not gonna make a New Year's Resolution. Because let's face it, it's not gonna last for the whole year anyway. But I am gonna challenge myself instead

And that challenge is to put 100 PESOS PER WEEK in my coin bank.



And not only that - I will also put 100 pesos every payday... so that's twice a month. Which means I would roughly save 600 pesos per month just by doing this challenge.

Now I'm not only gonna limit myself to putting a hundred bucks every week and payday... that's gonna be the minimum. 

Let's see what's going to be the result when 2015 ends. I'll definitely make an update :)

XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top