OOTD: Colorful Saturday plus term change on "LAZY OOTD"

Hello! Here's another one of my so-called "LAZY OOTDs" - I think I should stop calling it LAZY because it is not really about me not having energy that's why I choose to wear outfits like this but it should be more like "LAIDBACK". So yeah, I dub thee "LAIDBACK OOTD" starting tuh-day!


Soooo for today, I decided to wear this oversized color block blouse that I bought online three years ago for only Php 180. It was such a steal! I just love the color combination on the blouse. Paired it with the Navy Blue leggings I bought from Jakarta last 2013.




A closer look at the color detail of the blouse




Again, paired with the Tiger Face detailed slippers that is currently my slipper peeve. 

I actually have another blouse like this one but of different colors. I haven't worn that in a while so maybe next week? Hahaha probably next week I'll just post about it if ever.

Oh and this blouse could be nicely paired with a tight fitting belt to show the curves. But I prefer it hanging out this way so as not to pressure me of having to make my tummy small. Plus, it won't show a big belly after eating a full loaded meal. Haha! 

My LAID-BACK OOTD... bow!


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top