Cleaning out my closet

So it was one fine Sunday when I had nothing to do at home. I was bored as ever and there were no good shows on televisions. So I decided to check my closet out and clean some stuff up (which was so not like me because I am usually lazy during weekends, haha!)

It was a good decision to do so because I "unearthed" clothes that I have not seen in ages! As I was rummaging through my pile of clothing that apparently became unnoticed for a year or so, I found these clothes that I could definitely use today!

Small photos up ahead!



White Ruffled Halter Top
Black and Blue Sweetheart Peplum Dress (I think I wore this during Valentines Day 2013)
Pink Floral Off Shoulder Top I got for my 13th Birthday



Denim Cut offs (these were actually from jeans that I owned back in High School)


These are just some of the clothes that I recently discovered to still be of use, based on my size today. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, I'm glad I cleaned my closet because this is what the pile of clothes looked like before I decided to do some minor arranging.



I stored them in a big IBOX and this is the aftermath :)



Cleaning up isn't so bad after all. I guess something good also comes out of it :)


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top