OOTD: Doggies, Ombre Jeans and some Pop of Color!

If it was raining cats and dogs yesterday, today is just the opposite! It's so hot and by how I mean over the top HOT that after leaving the house for a couple of seconds, my skin started to hurt. UGH!


So I opted to wear something more comfy and light for today. Definitely my choice of color was white because it's a more suitable color during weather conditions such as this one.


Top: White See through top that I bought in Bangkok last year (super cheap btw!)


Top details: I think this is a Boston Terrier design on the shirt


Bottom: Black and White Ombre Jeans that I bought from NCCC Department Store



Accessory of the day: Bracelet given to me by my friend, Xiena for Christmas 2014











My boyfriend, Mark, strongly expressed his indifference towards my pants. Haha! He said it was as if I was wearing shorts and that the pants were not totally bleached. Well DUH! That's the whole point of the design. OMBRE baybeh! Whatever... I love this pair. 


I added a pop of color to the whole black and white ensember by wearing this pair of glittery Blue flats that I bought in Abreeza last December 2013 - yes, I can still remember when and where I bought some of my stuff. I do this so as not to make the outfit look boring. 




I felt fresh all throughout the day! My advice: Check the weather and pick the outfit that would best suit it and make you comfortable the whole day. What I do is if it's really hot, I wear light colored tops, and medium to dark colors when it's a bit chilly. Oh, and don't forget to bring an umbrella, a staple whether it be sunny or if it's raining.


And allow me to mention that the outfit is also in perfect timing because the OOTD video I made for YOUTUBE features my dog - although my dog isn't a Boston Terrier. Hahahaha. Check me and my baby out!






XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top