Cebu Pacific On-Board Games - Gotta love them!

If you have traveled with me before, you would definitely notice that during a Cebu Pacific flight, I would immediately stop whatever I was doing (whether it be sleeping, eating a cookie, playing games on my phone, etc) when the flight attendant announces that they would be conducting their ON-BOARD Games.

The crew would be asking three questions with three prizes - of the same kind but could be of different colors. The categories could be anything under the sun. From movies and song titles, to capitals of countries and so on and so forth.

I have flown a couple of times with Cebu Pacific already and I have also won several games. Like I said, I would stop whatever it was that I was doing and I would try to raise my hand up before anybody else. Hahahaha.


These are some of the prizes that I have won... along with the questions and the correct answers by yours truly... ahem ahem... =P

Notebook Sleeve - I won this during my Davao to Iloilo trip last year (Category: Movies | Q: What is the title of the movie about two star-crossed lovers.... (the question wasn't finished because I raised my hand immediately Haha!) | A: Romeo and Juliet)

I won this cute fan when during my Manila to Davao flight last July 2014 (Q: What is Cebu Pacific's newest destination that is located in Australia? A: Sydney)

I won the Yellow Mini Organizer during our Manila to Bangkok Trip last September 2014 (Q: Arabic is the language of what Cebu Pacific Destination? A: Kuwait)

Blue Mini Organizer - I won this during our Manila to Davao flight upon return from our Bangkok Trip. And the question was coincidental too! (Q: Thai is the language of what Cebu Pacific destination? A: Bangkok) HAHA!


Not Bad for a budget airline. Thanks Cebu Pacific. Hope to win some more during my future travels =)



XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
    Catan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source .
    Cafe games

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.ขาย บอร์ด เกม

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top