How to get the titles of the songs you just heard somewhere

Whether it be from the radio, or may it be the background music of the movie you are watching, we have all had those moments wherein we like the song so much the first time we hear it, but we have no idea what the title is. Sometimes on radios, the DJs don't even say the title after the song is being played and instead, they play another song. It's a plus if you can figure out who the singer is but if you're that type of person who is weak on voice recognition (like me) then well, there goes your luck.

I have had this problem since I was a kid. But thanks to the internet, I don't need to fret no more.

This is what I do

Let's say there's this song that I heard on the radio that I totally like... and I badly want to know the title to my NEW FAVE SONG

Song keeps playing, right? Well, what I do is get a couple of phrases from the song

Example... "I WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO POST IT ALL"


(the voice of the singer sounds familiar. but still can't put my finger on it)

So I go on the internet... go to GOOGLE and type the phrase/s I heard on the search box

After typing the phrase/s, click the magnifying glass in blue



HERE'S THE SUGGESTION by GOOGLE





I verified using YOUTUBE if that is the song I heard, and it is! Yeay!


So that is how I get the titles of the songs (both old and new) that I find very interesting. I hope this could also help you all music lovers out there =)


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top