Random Act of Kindness (RAOK) - 11092014

This happened last Sunday when we had our so-called Photo Shoot for our Christmas Party contest next month.

Went to the bank super early (arrived around 6 in the morning) because that was the agreed time that my officemates and I would meet. As usual, being the natural early bird that I am, I was the first one to arrive. 

Upon arriving at the gate, I saw Chief Mendoza with his son. Chief Mendoza was the assigned guard from the night before until 7 in the morning of that day. I was a bit hungry. I went to Mcdonalds to grab a bite to eat while waiting for the others.

While I was at the counter, I ended up not buying for myself but instead, I bought two Chicken Sandwiches for Chief Mendoza and his son. Both of them were up all night looking after the bank and haven't had their breakfast yet. So it was a bit of a "thank you for doing this for us, for risking your life to guard the bank every night" gift. 


This is for you, Chief Mendoza and son.

Little kiddo doesn't look happy in this pic. I think the flash from my camera scared him a bit. hahaha

Chief Mendoza was so thankful. I was like nahhhh it's okay. It is just something very minute from the big risk he takes every time he guards the bank. Looks like somebody is going to follow his father's footsteps.

It's really nice to make people smile. I think all of us should do this more often.



XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top