Food Trip: Kushiya *UPDATED*

The first time I went to this place was when our boss treated us to dinner here. I actually loved the place so I decided to bring Mark and let him try this place.



It's a non-airconditioned place but it was fairly cozy.


Details on the MENU. They are not open the whole day.

photo of part of their menu

This is my favorite!

And this too. But if you order this, I suggest you don't over order. Based on experience, one order of Cheese is already enough for one person. I ordered 2 that day and I had to take the other one home with me because I already had enough share of cheese that night.

Sorry wasn't able to rotate this though.

drinks...

The place... tables and chairs right outside

decorations on the wall - fit for a Japanese themed mini resto

our orders...

L-R: Ebi, Cheese, Cheese... and oh, CHEESE..

What I did was I ordered one bowl of Rice and ordered their barbecues.

Mmmmm favorite! Butabara


Imma tell you this... I love the place and I'll keep on coming back whenever we are at Damosa Area. Highly Recommended. I live far away from Damosa but I really love the food there.


The place is owned by a Japanese and I admire him because he is so hands on in accommodating customers and all.


KUSHIYA is located at Damosa, Lanang, Davao City just near Sumo Asia Hotel.

*UPDATE* KUSHIYA HAS OPENED A NEW BRANCH IN QUIRINO JUST BESIDE BACKYARD BURGER. YEAY!!!!! :)



XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top