Food Trip: The Grillery

Finally had the chance to try the Grillery a couple of weeks ago (this is a late post, btw. I have been so busy for the past few days). 

Here are a couple of shots I got during our first time there and details about the place.

Drinks are sold separately. We got the iced tea pitcher and in our case, it was already good for 4 :)

Looks like Mark is having fun grilling our food


The place... smoke everywhere. Good thing there's a big exhaust fan right up there in the middle that helped lessen the thickness of the smoke


For Php 169 it's grill all you can; Rice sold separately for P25

It's not an icebox... that's where the rice is. Hence, RICEBOX =P

mind the rule!

what to grill....



Yummy Soup


Nice one, Grillery!

What I like about the place: Lots of choices of viands to grill. Music is good also. During our visit, they hired a band named "Next Option" and they were really good.


What I don't like about the place: SMOKE EVERYWHERE! Okay so this is supposed to be normal since it is, after all, a grillery. But more than half of the time I was there I was wiping tears from my eyes from all the smoke. I think they should put more exhaust pipes because the ones they have now is not enough to remove the smoke.


Will I come back? Sure. Next time if I have visitors from other cities I think I'll bring them here. =)


The Grillery is located at Ecoland, Davao City right inside Backyard Burger Compound.


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top