MERGRANDE OCEAN RESORT

I was surprised to see a lot of changes in MerGrande. I used to come to this place when I was a kid. The last time I went though was when I was still in high school. Glad that I was able to go back last Saturday and got a chance to explore the place again.

Ofcourse, my pure writing wouldn't do justice in describing the place. So I took some snapshots. You can see the place thru my amateur photos. Mehehehe...


enough spaces in the parking lot

Entrance

Rates


House Rules

Tickets  - Blue for the entrance and the white one for the Pool Entrance

This was sooo part of my childhood

Colorful Playground

We just had to take a picture with this. Again, part of my childhood


A castle is definitely a given in Mergrande



The POND


I'm not really a fan of their beach though but it looks okay.


Reminders: NO DIVING


Beach Huts




MENU at the restaurant by the beach










Mini Canteen by the beach


Where the overnight rooms are located


Here's a peek of their dome. Very big and nice. They also cater to parties and functions.





The POOL


I love the improvements and it's very cozy. I am also a big fan of their slides.









Great job Mergrande! Love the new changes :)

Would I come back? Definitely! I will go on those slides again for sure! I'll be back! :)


Mergrande Ocean Resort is located at Talomo, Davao City. 



XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top