Food Trip: Alor's: A Home Kitchen

So Mark and I were so busy doing Wedding Related errands one hot afternoon when we realized that we almost missed lunch! Yeah, we were that busy. We were at Torres area when we spotted this place and decided to give it a try. 

What's inside:



Pretty Chandelier

I have alwasy been attrached to Birdcages used as a hanging decorations 
on the walls... just love the pink cute theme of the place


more art on the walls

So this is Mark's food and I totally forgot the name but it was delicious. I just loved the Java Rice

Calamansi Juice for me and Mark. Php 55 pesos and I think the pitcher was already good for 3 because it was more than enough for us.

it's not clear but I actually ordered one of their bestsellers which was Yummys Chicken. Love the gravy!

Finally squeezed in a little date time despite our busy schedule.

Oh and I love this one that's posted right on the door - I SUPPORT SMOKE-FREE DAVAO =)


I heard that Alor's cakes and pastries are a must try too. I'll be back to try them soon.


Alor's: A Home Kitchen is located at F. Torres Street, Davao City and can be fould where there's a big Red Sign that says YUMMYS.


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top