Random Act of Kindness (RAOK) - 10142014

This morning, I didn't have coins inside my purse. I asked the tricycle driver if he had change for 50 pesos. He said he didn't have any and I was his first passenger for the day. So I told him to halt at Julie's Bakeshop before going to the Jeepney terminal. He obliged. I bought a big pandesal (plain bread) worth 5 pesos and I was able to have my 50 peso bill changed.

When I arrived at the Jeepney terminal, I gave him the 7 Pesos fare plus the Pandesal. He was hesitant to accept the food at first. I knew he was shy about taking it. I just told him that I already had my breakfast and I was full. I handed the bread over to him and he thanked me... telling me he didn't have his breakfast yet. 

I smiled. Got out of the tricycle and hopped on the next Jeep going downtown.



R.A.O.K

It's nice to make somebody's day with simple acts.

(big smile)


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top