Food Trip: Pastilan sa Ponce

I remember back in College, my friends and I would sometimes go to Pastilan sa Ponce and get our cheap fix of bbq with pastil in rice. Believe it or not, I could finish as much as 3 cups of rice - depending on how hungry I really am, especially after a very braindraining exam. Haha!

It has been 4 years since I last went back there. Up until a week ago when I decided to take my boyfriend Mark and show him where I used to eat back in college. Good thing he is an "anything goes" kind of guy. Off we went after one work day.


This is the so-called PASTIL RICE which I totally dig!

the staff there gave us this order slip to fill out - check out the prices. SO CHEAP!

Pork Bbq - 5 pesos per stick. And what I like about it is that they are generous with the serving. Some barbecue houses only serve very little pieces on a stick and they are priced more than Php 5.

EXTRA RICE PLEASE :)


Mark liked it there! Yeay! Definitely coming back when we have another episode of barbecue and pastil craving.
 
 
XOXO,
 
AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top