Food Trip: Throwback Review of Paisano's Pizzeria in Hong Kong


Mark and I went to Hong Kong last year. Prior to our trip, I stumbled upon this blog about Paisano's Pizzeria on the internet.

I told my friend Olga, who currently works in Hong Kong, if she knew where that resto is situated. Good thing she did! So it was definitely part of our Day 1 itinerary.

I became very interested in trying out this place because of the HUGE pizza slices that they served. The blogger even said that it was really worth it. So if somebody said it was worth it, then it's worth a shot for me.








I actually mentioned this on my blog about our HK Trip but I never really said a lot about the resto.

and true enough... SLICES WERE REALLY HUGE! I barely even finished mine!


THE MENU










If ever you're in Hong Kong and wanna eat somewhere worth it, then this is definitely one of the places to go to. Include it in your itinerary I guarantee this place is worth it. It was worth it for me because the prices are already okay... and I am also a pizza fan. Hong Kong prices aren't the same as Philippine standards but this place is already okay plus the servings were already big.

Coming back? Oh yeah! If I go back to HK, I'm going back here for sure :)


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top