OOTD: Black and White and Red Combination




WHAT I WORE: Black and White Striped Top from Bangkok (approximately 300 pesos) and Red Origami shorts bought from an online shop (150 pesos)
Accessories: Black and Gold watch from Bangkok and long beaded bracelet

Photo Credits: Mark Angliongto

Venue: Parking area of SM Lanang Premiere, Davao City

I just love how black and white and red go great together when used in outfits. I don't know why but it seems pleasing to the eye every time somebody (or me) wears this combination.

I just got the watch today. My boyfriend's Ama (grandmother in Chinese) just came home from Bangkok two days ago and this is what she bought for me. Oh, and she bought me black leggings too. Another addition to my growing leggings collection :)

The white beaded bracelet is one of my favorites. I always wear it at work. It was given to me by my cousin, Ate Janella last New Year's Day 2014. And today, it suits my outfit well.

Ahhh the slippers. My current favorite. I basically wear it EVERYWHEREEEE. I think I need to buy a new pair though. This one is kind of getting dirty... and looks a bit overused. Heeeeheeeeeheeeeee.


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I appreciate this blog to share knowledge about this important topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new tips with new enthusiasm.
    ติว igcse

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top