When it rains....


View outside the office



The rain came as a surprise to me today. Weather has been quite hot for the past few days, weeks even. Then I woke up 4 in the morning to hear raindrops against the roof. Went back to sleep thinking it would stop by 5:30... NOPE! It didn't. 7 am  - still raining! 8 o'clock? STILL RAINING! hahahaha... The thing about rain is that not only do people move slowly, but vehicles as well to avoid accidents since roads are slippery and all. I left home at the usual time but I arrived at the office nearly 2 minutes before 8:30. Close call!

Good thing it's Friday and I'm wearing pants. And of course, it is advisable to wear a jacket/sweater when it's raining - a rainy fashion staple. Like the one I wore today - My favorite Animal Print Jacket that I have had since college.



Forgive this shot... putting emphasis on the jacket, and not on my face



And when it rains, there's a line up of umbrellas inside the pantry, waiting to be dried.





The weather was in full timing though since today was the day declared by Malacañang as National Day of Mourning for the slain PNP-SAF Men who fought in Mamasapano, Maguindanao last August 25, 2014. It was as if the weather in Davao City was mourning together with the nation. Praying for the families of our fallen heroes. This is just sad.

Let respect and peace prevail. No more hate please.


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top