Food Trip: MunchTown Diner at SM Lanang Davao

My friends and I tried out Munchtown Diner at SM Lanang Davao. 

I have passed by this place many times before but never had a chance to try that place until that day.


My New Favorite! Salted Caramel MilkShake on the left, and I think that's Chocolate Cookie MilkShake on the right ordered by my friend, Iris - Php 190

mmmmmmm Fries. They have all kinds of flavors

What I ordered - Double Cheeseburger. Heaven in every bite

SLIDERS :)


Prices are a bit expensive compared to other diners I have tried in the country but the food will definitely not disappoint. I will definitely come back, especially for the Salted Caramel Milk Shake!

Munchtown Diner is located at SM Lanang Premiere, beside Chinabank and in front of the Fountain


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top