Monea Curl Defining Cream



I have been using this product since I had my hair permed last year. My friend suggested this to me as it worked for her when her hair was still curly. (she now has straight and fab hair!)

First time I used it, I was amazed because the product isn't that sticky unlike the other mouses I have tried before that leaves an icky feeling on the hands after use. Its texture is like that of a lotion and it smells pretty good too.

What I do is that I apply it when my hair is wet. I put Monea on the area where my curls are, I scrunch my hair, have it dried using an electric fan (I personally don't like using a hair dryer) and I actually achieve the curls that I want day to day.



at the bottom, the expiry date can be found


I wanna thank the person that invented this product. I love it to bits! I even bought a lot of bottles in advance and have them on stock at home. Hahahaha!


Must use for those who have permed hair and want their curls to be defined day to day.

XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top