Tis the SEASON to go SHOPPING... and be GENEROUS



..... FA LA LA LALA LALA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Excuse the empty Cart. Hahahaha
Mark and I are having a blast thinking of what to buy as gifts for our families and friends.

But we started buying as early as July of this year because we hate the Christmas rush. While we were busy preparing for our wedding, we stole a bit of shopping time for Christmas which was monthsssss away that time. 

But despite the installment basis of buying gifts, we still came in short! Hahahaha! So for the past few days were all about buying gifts for (insert name here) and also for the kids of (insert their names here) and also our godchildren. 

I admit, Mark and I have been busy since we got married last September (we are still in the adjustment stage by the way) but that never stopped us from sneaking some shopping time to buy gifts. There is just something about Christmas that makes me feel so generous. And why not? I have been so blessed this year.

This year a lot has happened... I got engaged in February, travelled back to Jakarta (one of my favorite countries, btw) in March, Turned 26 in July, got married to the love of my life in September and got my CBA bonus just this month of December.

So I have a lot of reasons to be thankful for aside from those mentioned above. Having family and friends around me is just on top of the list! 

If only I can do more than just give simple gifts to family and friends.

Soon :)

"It is better to give than to receive"

Happy Holidays every one...

Merry Christmas :)


A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top