DBS White Christmas Party 2015



FUN! ALL CAPS PLEASE!



The 3-letter word is definitely the best description of the DBS White Christmas Party 2015 that happened last December 12, 2015. 

Everybody looked smashing in their majority ALL-WHITE outfits. Venue was great! (it was held at the Pool Side of Radisson Park Inn Hotel beside SM Lanang, Davao City. Food... great as well! Food was from RBG, the hotel's restaurant. I've eaten there before and I love the food. Oh and the desserts???... YUM! HEAVEN!

me and my husband, Mark :) (photo from the DBS Facebook Page)



Amateur Random photos taken from my phone :)



MY ALL WHITE OOTD - this outfit is recycled BTW! More on that on another blog post :)

HUBBY'S OOTD :)


The Angliongtos invading the Photobooth ;)

:)

Musical Duo entertaining the crowd before the party

FOOOD! Glorious FOOD!


Whatcha gon... Whatcha gon do with dat dessurt?! Lachi's also sponsored a few more desserts but I wasn't able to get any coz my tummy has reached its limit. LELZ!

0_0

Pizza! Wasn't able to eat any though. But my husband finished 3 slices =P

Dinner time by the pool :)


I personally enjoyed the "HUMMAZING GRACE" game where instead of singing, the rest of the teammates hum the song and one person has to guess the title of the song.

And guess what??? My teammates and I won! Great job guys :)


Great job TEAM! Thanks HUBBY for taking this photo :)

There was also another game but I wasn't able to participate. I just watched. And it was fun too. 


What also added fun and excitement to the party was the RAFFLE and the prizes. The officers randomly selected the winners who used the official hashtags of the party.


I was blessed to win  a couple of raffle prizes that night :) (Photos grabbed from DBS Facebook Page)


CANON Raffle - Won a backpack from Rudy Project

Biscoff Biscuits :)

With Sir Andrew... Winner of 1000 pesos worth of PayMaya Credits. But they haven't credited mine yet though.
Added Surprise for the evening - Won Ms. My Skin Origins Ultra White. Thanks My Skin Origins! Mr. My Skin Origins Ultra White is Klyde Jarabelo :)

The Angliongtos' Prizes - Hubby and I also got a box of Krispy Kreme donuts for being early birds. :)


Glad I was finally able to participate at a DBS event. I was so busy for the past year preparing for my wedding that I wasn't able to go to so many events and meet other bloggers in Davao City.


Looking forward to attending more events soon. Thanks Again DBS!


Great job DBS officers. KUDOS!

XOXO,

A I A


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top