Couple OOTD: Last Clean T-Shirt


Me and the Husband sported Matchy2x Shirts last Sunday.


We bought these shirts separately... He bought his shirt at SM Lanang Premier Department store early this year while I bought my shirt two months ago when I saw it on the Internet. It was me who was like "I should buy this shirt coz hubby has one like it"

And VOILA! Matching shirts!


What's cool about my husband is that he doesn't find it corny when we wear matching outfits - some boyfriends/husbands don't like it. 

But he's pretty cool with it. 


Last Clean T-Shirt for The Angliongtos. Time to do the laundry!




Other details of What I Wore that day




Super Loose Tattered Jeans that I've had since year 2010. 5 years baybeh! When I bought this, this was just a regular pair of jeans. Then I had it tattered this year because I was bored with it already. Saved money instead of buying new tattered jeans.

Gold and Glittery Flats - for that sporty yet glam additional to the outfit

white bracelets for added details

How about you? Do you like to play matchy2x with your significant other? :)

Until our next couple OOTD. Hey, my husband and I should do this more often. I don't care if people think we're corny. Meh!


XOXO,

A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top