OOTD: Harem Pants Back2Back

Call me lazy and practical for the last weekend. But I wore the same harem pants on Saturday and Sunday. I know a lot of girls do this so don't judge me HAHA!


SATURDAY



Went to my Godchild's Dedication/Birthday Party wearing my Navy Blue and White Stripes Top which I bought from Pratunam Early Morning Market (Bangkok), Navy Blue Harem Pants (bought online), Native Necklace from Gaisano Ilustre and Bronze Pointed Flats from SM Supermarket (Yes, they sell shoes there too!)



SUNDAY



Wore my Cream Stylish Long Sleeves (Love the side and back details of this top, btw!) which I also bought from Pratunam Early Morning Market (Bangkok), Harem Pants Repeat, Shoes and Necklace also on Repeat =P

SMILE =D

*** Special thanks to my husband who always takes my OOTD photos. MWAH! ***



Remember girls, it is always OKAY to outfit repeat. Ya hear me? =)

Cheers to more lazy and practical OOTD days ahead!


XOXO,

A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top