Food Trip: Master Bong Korean Chicken

My husband and I were in Gaisano Mall the other night to buy some groceries. It was around 6 ish in the evening when we arrived at the mall so we decided to eat first before heading to the grocery section. 

We didn't want the usual so we headed to the food court and discovered a new stall right at the new annex of the 4th level of GMall - MASTER BONG KOREAN CHICKEN



The Menu

Waiting for our orders

My Husband's order - Beef BIBIMBAP

My Order - Soy Garlic Chicken

Their meals already came with free Iced Tea. Not bad

What I also like about their chicken meals is that you have the option of spicyness level - MILD, SPICY and SUPER SPICY

I chose MILD just to have a feel of how MILD spicy is. Maybe I can level up next time when I go back :)

Verdict: I enjoyed my Soy Garlic Chicken and it wasn't that expensive. I was not able to try my husband's food but I think he liked his order as well.


Master Bong Korean Chicken is located at the Food Court 4th Level of Gaisano Mall of Davao, Bajada, Davao City.


XOXO,

A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top