OOTD: ALL WHITE BACK 2 BACK

Again, if outfit repeating is a crime... I would have been dead by now!

But it's not. Sorry! Still alive. But I am GUILTY as charged.


Guilty as charged when it comes to outfit repeating - which just happend just recently.


I attended two Christmas parties that the color motif is WHITE. Since both parties required a White Ensemble, I asked Ms. Bernadith Saito to make me a Custom-Made White Jumpshorts. The cloth is Scuba-ish and it was very comfortable to wear, with SEXY BACK detail (my personal request - with approval of the husband, of course. Hehehehe)

Front Details - Long Sleeves and loose shorts as bottoms

Back Details - V-Sexy Back



First (December 4) - WHITE HAVANA CHRISTMAS PARTY of China Bank.

Added fresh flowers on my hair to be in line with the theme


Second (December 12) - DBS WHITE CHRISTMAS PARTY 2015






I wore white shoes as well given by my Auntie Pamela - and these were the shoes that I wore to my Wedding :) So even that I wore again.

The thing about having customized pieces is that at least I don't have to worry about wearing the same thing with another person. Not that it's really a big deal or anything but it's more of a personal preference.

This custom made piece was just perfect for all those occasions.


And YES! I am going to wear this again next time. Another WHITE party perhaps? Bring it on! My outfit is ready :)

XOXO,


A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top