GANDIVA ARCHERY now in DAVAO CITY

If there is one movie that I love to watch over and over again, that would be Robin Hood: Men in Tights




I have always enjoyed the comedy, humor of the characters, the acting skills and of course... the ARCHERY involved in this movie. Whenever I watch this, I also imagined myself aiming and shooting an arrow at somebody I dislike. HAHA! Just kidding. Okay it's half meant! (minus wearing tights)


When my friend Louie went to Manila last year, he told us that he and his girlfriend, Nikki, were able to try Archery. I was shocked that archery was already in the Philippines. And to be honest, I was a bit jealous... that has always been my secret dream to... again... shoot somebody with an arrow. HAHA... again!


Oh boy! You have absolutely no idea how happy I was when I found out that GANDIVA ARCHERY finally arrived in Davao City. Gandiva Archery first opened at the SM Mall of Asia in Manila in 2009. Roughly 6 years later, the company decided to expand and has chosen Davao City to house its first provincial branch. 



An added bonus for me is that it is in GMALL, just literally 5 minutes away from where I live.

I was one of the lucky bloggers who got an invite to the Grand Opening of Gandiva Archery last January 09, 2016. I was really excited. I had to get my hands on a Bow and Arrow.


finally here! yeay!


Gandiva Archery offers a variety of archery packages, range rentals, equipment selling, equipment repairs and servicing. Pretty soon, there will be archery lessons for those Robin Hood and Katniss Everdeen wannabees, and also outdoor archery range setup and facilitation. The opening of Gandiva Archery in Davao city gives the opportunity for Davaoeños to try a new hobby and at the same time, gives the archery enthusiasts a chance to practice at their very own home turf with the availability of renting the archery range.

bowssss - boy were they heavy!

Bloggers trying archery

company logo

I am ready to channel my inner Robin Hood

Kuya instructor teaching me how to properly hold the bow and shoot the arrow. It kinda looks easy but it really isn't.


Hello first timer! Okay so the bow was really heavy. Kuya instructor asked me if I was left or right handed. I told him I was right handed so he told me I should hold the Bow using my left hand and hold the arrow on my right hand. I had a hard time at first because of the weight of the Bow but I got a bit used to it after 2 trial sets.
3rd Prize! not bad for a first timer

Davao Bloggers Society. Thank you Gandiva Archery for inviting us!

Of course, with the ever supportive husband

After I posted this picture on Instagram and shared it on Facebook, a lot of my friends, relatives, acquaintances PM'd/sent me a text message asking details about Gandiva Archery. That alone shows that Davaoeños are really interested in trying archery out. Go guys!

Gandiva Archery Rates

Hey who knows, the opening of Gandiva Archery in Davao might even make way for future Professional Davaoeño Archers slash Future Robin Hoods and Katniss Everdeens. Just be careful though. Haha.

Gandiva Archery Range Davao is located at the Fourth Level Adventure Zone, Gaisano Mall of Davao, JP Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City.


For inquiries and bookings, you may email davao@gandiva.com.ph or call (082) 296-7011; or look for Crystal "Casey" Diy - 09178784190 (casey@gandiva.com.ph)

FB: www.facebook.com/gandiva.davao

IG/Twitter: @gandivaph

Website: www.gandiva.com.ph


See you soonest Gandiva Archery. And Imma bring my friends along so that they could try archery as well :)


XOXO,

A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top