OOTD: Holiday OOTD Compilation

2015 Christmas and New Year holidays was the best!

The New Year holiday lasted about 5 days and that meant A LOT of hanging out

In this post are three OOTDs during the holidays. Enjoy!


December 30, 2015








My Mother-in-Law was in town so we went malling at SM Lanang.

WHAT I WORE: White Zipback top (which I sell, btw), Black Harem Pants, Green Semi-Wedge shoes and my Four-colored necklace to match the outfit.

The white top was perfect for the scorching hot day. Boy... was it hot! Really... HOT!


December 31, 2015




Aside from it being the last day of the year, Dec 31 is actually my mom and my husband's birthday. (what are the odds right? Talk about meant to be) haha!

WHAT I WORE: Paris White Top (bought online like 3 years ago! this is the first time that I've worn it), Ombre Jeans (bought at NCCC mall), Gold Sporty Flats  (SM Department Store), and Arm Candies

Hello from my Arm Candies


closer look at my OMBRE JEANS

January 3, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

After dropping off my mother-in-law at the airport, Mark and I went to SM Lanang to hang out with our Persian Cat, Perdita

Cat's Day OUT! 






WHAT I WORE: Floral Zipback top, Red Skinny Jeans, and Gold Sporty Flats from SM Department Store


Cheers to more OOTDs this 2016 :)

XOXO,

A I A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top