SUNLIFE promotes FINANCIAL FREEDOM in Davao City

SAVINGS = SALARY - EXPENSES


So what's next? I mean having savings and all? Spend it all? of course not!

I have been working as a banker for 5 years now. Every time I receive my salary, I make sure I save a fraction of it. And that fraction, as the years went by, grew and grew and I'm proud to say that I have saved a lot of my hard earned money already.

I have traveled out of town and out of the country already, bought my parents a lot of things that they need (and some wants too, hehe), also bought a few things for myself too (needs and wants), and a part of the savings I have even helped paid for my wedding last year (gone are the days when the guy pays 100 percent of the wedding).

Yes, savings are really indeed helpful. But for me, it shouldn't just stop there... it shouldn't just sit in the bank and wait to be spent in the future. If it just sits in the bank, it will earn with the help of small interest rates. Go figure. Why just let it be like that when there is really something more that can be done with the savings that we have. And that is where INVESTING comes in.


Thanks to my friend who is a Sun Life Financial Adviser, I have found a new home for my savings, and these savings became an investment with Sun Life. 

I have had offers from other insurance companies to entrust my money with them, but it is with Sun Life that I know I will have my financial freedom in the future. And this is what they are implementing and spreading out in the Philippines.

Sun Life has a variety of plans and a person can choose what plan best suits his or her needs. And each plan can help a person get closer to that Financial Freedom dream of his/hers.

Sun Life Philippines is a member of the Sun Life Financial group of companies - a leading international financial institution providing a diverse range of protection and wealth products and services to individuals, as well as corporate customers. Sun Life Financial and its partners have operations in a number of markets worldwide, including the United States, Canada, UK, Ireland, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, India, the Philippines and others. As of September 30, 2015, the Sun Life group of companies had total assets under management of $846 Billion. ----> www.sunlife.com

Just recently, Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. brought its nationwide caravan coined as "#LifeFreePH Freedom Tour" to Davao City in Abreeza Mall from January 24 - 30, 2016 as part of the company's efforts to encourage Filipinos to define and pursue their financial freedom. Before reaching Davao City, the caravan made stops in Pampanga and Iloilo.

During the 7-day presence of Sun Life in Abreeza, booths were put up where people can declare their vision of financial freedom via the "Life Free Freedom Wall". It is in this wall where they white their very own definition of Financial Freedom. This simple activity helped a lot of people to stop, think and think some more on what must be done to achieve such financial freedom in the future.



oooooh Sun Life Mascot :)


Aside from this, Sun Life advisors were also on hand to assist those eager to start their journey to financial freedom. These Sun Life advisors were ready to provide the necessary information needed to help attain financial freedom and answer the questions of the potential clients.

On the last day of the caravan, Sun Life gave a bonus to Davaoeños - and that is the Freedom Celebration concert that featured non other than Financial Freedom Ambassadors (Father and Son Tandem) Piolo and Iñigo Pascual.

Let me just say that it was a good move that Sun Life chose these two very handsome celebrities to be their Financial Freedom Ambassadors. During the press conference held at Seda Hotel, Davao City before their concert, Piolo and Iñigo Pascual talked about how important having financial freedom and why preparing for the future is indeed important, how Sun Life has helped them and what having Sun Life plans mean to them. Iñigo Pascual, who is a showbiz newbie and just started earning his own money, told the press that his father helped in guiding him on what to do with his hard earned money by advising him on not to spend it all on just anything but also saving and investing that hard earned money as well. Piolo, when asked about what Sun Life plan does he have, he said that he already has a lot and he gets around 2 or 3 new Sun Life plans per year depending on the products.


 


this father and son tandem is so cute! their kulitan is over the top cute!!! :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about financial freedom :)


Thinking about attaining financial freedom soon? Talk with a Sun Life Financial Adviser now. That's what I did 2 years ago... and guess what? I'm on my way to my very own Financial Freedom dream come true. No regrets here :)

Why not start yours now :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top