Food Trip: TACOBANA (formerly Crazy Cravings)

I have already eaten at Crazy Cravings before with my friend Iris. I promised that I'd bring Mark along the next time I go there.



Which I did this time. Well, it was Mark's idea to go there since he was craving for their platter after seeing it on Facebook. I was, however, surprised that they changed their name to TACOBANA. 

I have no idea why they changed it to TACOBANA. Mark and I were so hungry that we weren't able to chitchat with the staff there. But their name outside is still Crazy Cravings. I read somewhere on Facebook that they're going to change it to TACOBANA sometime this month.

The MENU






We ordered their MEXICALLI PLATTER UNO (Php 455) - while waiting, Mark and I had a bit of fun with their hats and maracas




and after a few minutes... VOILA! Our platter :)


MEXICALLI PLATTER UNO

Verdict: WE LOVED IT! It was already good for 2-3 persons. We were even able to take some home since we were already full. I totally recommended it to my friends and I saw some of them go there a day after we ate. Hahaha. 

Before, I was disappointed because they didn't have softdrinks at Crazy Cravings. At least now they have a bit more choices of drinks. Oh and a lot has been added to the menu as well vs Crazy Cravings.


TACOBANA is located at Jacinto Extension Street, beside KOPIROTI (today, their sign is still Crazy Cravings and will be changed soon).

I'll be back, Tacobana :)

XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top