I hear WEDDING BELLS!







So I have been a bit MIA lately because my mind has been so preoccupied lately, but in a good way! And why you ask? Well, my boyfriend finally proposed last Feb 8, 2015 (SUNDAY). I guess I could say then even until now, I am still in CLOUD 9! Hahahaha.

What started out as an advanced Anniversary Date (we just celebrated our 2nd Anniversary the day after VALENTINES) ended with an unexpected proposal... something that brought me to tears!

Selfie while stuck in short traffic. Totally clueless.


I have always known Mark to be romantic and full of surprises. But really, I never expected he would pull off such a beautiful proposal. What even shocked me was that my close friends slash officemates (who are boys, by the way), my sister, bestfriend and my soon to be sister in law were all there... apparently, they were asked by Mark to help him with his proposal.

I can't give a total play by play of what happened. But I'll try with the help of pictures. =)


Picture on top (set up on Jack's ridge) more on that later



Brunch at Pancake House at SM Ecoland - the place where we first ate together back in early 2011.





BTW check out our Shirts. M for Mark, A for Athina =)

After SM, went to Jack's Ridge for an after brunch drink.

While Mark was stalling me, these people (family and friends) were setting up the place




L-R: Dave, Reymond, Louie, Kitin, Katrina and Kezia (Lee took the photo)

Mark showed me a video (which I will link later via VIMEO) and then he blindfolded me and carried me to someplace that I couldn't even determine where. (because I was blindfolded, duh)

I was honestly scared because I had no idea where he was taking me. Kidnap??? ahahhahaha. And it was scorching HOT by the way!
when we reached the top, my blindfold was removed and I was surprised to see that it was my sister who took it off. I looked around and saw familiar faces. I started to cry. Then Mark, from the heart shaped from flowers, came up to me with a bouquet. And he knelt down and popped the question.

VIDEO!



I don't know if you could tell from the video that I was really shocked and happy. I was crying like crazy! I did not expect that at all! Mark was able to pull off this proposal perfectly with the help of friends. I just love them and of course, I love him. Obviously I SAID YES! hahahaha


Like what I said earlier, I'll link the whole video Mark made for me and this already includes the actual proposal. The video was so beautiful he even pulled a few strings to include friends and family from abroad. I can't really explain in words what's in the video but if watched, it would be understood as it is.





Thank you guys for helping Mark and for the experience of a very beautiful proposal. =)

oh and thank you Jack's Ridge :) that place will always be memorable :)

=)


Mark and I will be busy in the next coming weeks preparing for our wedding. 

So I guess there will be a lot of wedding related posts from me from now on. Haha!


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top