Search for the Perfect Vday Gift


This is not a tip post but rather, I am writing this because I have absolutely no idea what to get my super dooper amazing (In case you read this, which he does sometimes. haha!) boyfriend, MARK, for Valentines Day!!!

So Valentines Day is just around the corner and my head is totally blank as to what to give him. I remember two years ago I got him a Purple Shirt that was a bit big for him. Last year I got him a... wait a sec... I forgot what I gave him last year! Uhmmm.... ahhhhh... Yeah now I remember, I bought a small jar, filled it with peanuts and nips, typed and placed a sticker that said "I'm nuts about you, Mark". I got this idea from my friend, Iris. I asked permission, of course. So yeah, I do have my cheesy moments sometimes. 



February 14, 2014

Aaaaand it's that time of the year once again and I am clueless as to what to give him. I actually thought of baking him something... but the last time I tried baking, it was no good! Even my dog wouldn't dare eat it and my dog wasn't the type of dog that was picky (He's an Aspin, by the way). He would eat anything except that so-called "butterscotch" that I baked. So that's a no-go for baking.

Buy baked sweets instead? I saw a bunch of people selling sweets online. Now these are the real bakers. However, some of the sellers are just way overboard! I don't get it. They aren't even paying taxes and yet their prices are sometimes even more expensive that the ones in the malls. After this silent rant, I remembered that Mark isn't really a fan of sweets like me. So "x" to sweets.

A scrapbook full of pictures? hmmm it would be a nice idea. But honestly, I just don't have the time. Plus, I'm not really an artsy type of person. 

Flowers? A girl giving a boy flowers. Not bad... but I don't think guys appreciate getting flowers the same way as girls do. So... meh...


Couple stuff? Like matching watches or what? Uhm... I think I can consider this one. But the problem is pulling off the NINJA MOVES. Whenever I go to malls or where-ever, he would always come with me. So surprising him would be a problem. Shop online? Hmmm... *wink*. One ninja move that could be done!

Somebody... anybody... please throw me some ideas! I'm trying to win Perfect Girlfriend Ever award here! Hahaha kidding aside... ideas are welcome.


Mark, if you're reading this (which I know you do, sometimes. haha!), I'm really having a hard time with your gift. Can you accept a lifetime of unlimited hugs and kisses instead? Pretty please?! Haha!

And if he says hugs and kisses would be fine, what's it gonna be for next year? I guess I'll cross the bridge when I get there.


Advance Happy Valentines Day!




XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top