Laag Time: Felcris Centrale

Mark and I decided to check out what's inside Felcris Centrale a day after it opened last February 18 and the day after happened to be Chinese New Year so we had no work and had a whole free day to ourselves (well we ran a few errands but that's another story). Anyway, I think that was just a soft opening as it's still looks empty inside and there aren't that many stores yet.


Some Pictures that I took inside Felcris Centrale.


So there was this mini museum downstairs that showcased a few artifacts (?)

ground floor view. still a bit empty 

CD-R King at the second floor. Why am I not surprised? They are everywhere and in demand =)

Second Floor - still looks a bit empty but they have a few shops and I even saw a dental clinic somewhere too

Where's the letter "N"?

This elevator has two doors. Both doors of this elevator can actually open simultaneously if somebody also pressed the button on the other side. 

more on the mini museum
what's downstairs at the outdoor atrium. I saw Aling Fopings halo halo being sold there along with other satellite shops


I told Mark that this was my new favorite go-to place. I like the ambiance - kinda reminds me of Ayala Cebu but of course, Ayala Cebu was much bigger. I also like the fact that they have Mandarin Tea Garden there (one of my favorite restos, btw). Although there aren't many stores yet, I'm sure this place would really click among Davaoeños. So don't be surprised if you see more of me in this place. Hahahaha. 

Felcris Centrale is located at Ecoland, Davao City - almost right in front of LTO Davao.

XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top