Hotel Stay Review: Harris Suites FX Sudirman

During my 8-day trip to Indonesia, my sister and I were able to stay in three different hotels. The first one being this hotel that is connected inside one of the known malls in Jakarta - Harris Suites FX Sudirman



I first noticed that the hotel's color scheme is ORANGE. It was basically everywhere not only at the entrance, at the lobby, but it was even at the room and the things in it.

At the entrance of the hotel, which is inside FX Mall.

One of the things I liked about the stuff they provided... LEGO SOAP BARS that smelled like... you guessed it! ORANGE!

Reminders...

Orange Slippers


Orange cups and Orange stirrers

An Orange Television Counter

These are their beds. (pls excuse the things)... very comfortable plus we loved the Orange hotdog pillow

A couch with a good view of Central Business District of Jakarta right outside.

I hugged this while sleeping and it was very helpful.

So a sort of Orangey phone. haha

meet their MASCOT =) It's a dinosaur with Orange details too. Such a cutie!

What I LIKE about the hotel:

a.) The soaps they provided really smelled nice! Orangey scent. (I already mentioned this a while ago.)

b.) Convenience - it is inside the mall. The hotel didn't provide any breakfast so good thing it was inside the mall and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and QQ Kopitiam was right in front of the hotel and was open very early - like around 7 in the morning.

c.) Housekeeping - my sister and I were out the whole day with our uncle and aunt and when we got back to the hotel, the soaps and shampoos were replenished and we had new towels plus they gave us new fresh bath towels. I am making this a strong point of theirs because some of the hotels I have been to fail to do this sometimes.

d.) They have more than 2 sockets for charging. And this was good because my sister and I had a lot of electronics on hand - (camera, notebook, 3 cellphones) that need charging at the end of the day.

5.) Staff - they were very friendly and could fairly converse in English. When I had a problem with my keycard they assisted me immediately. And they would always greet everybody with a smile. Good training!

What I DON"T LIKE about the hotel:


a.) No Breakfast - okay so this is just really minor but not all their room bookings provided free breakfast. However, I would say this is minor because the hotel is situated in a mall that had breakfast places opened right in front of the lobby. So it was okay.


Would I stay there again? Yes! Definitely. Can't wait to smell the Orangey Scent of the place in the near future when I visit Jakarta again.



Harris Suites FX Sudirman is located at Jl. Jend Sudirman, Pintu Satu Senayan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270, Indonesia


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top