Hotel Stay Review: Pullman Hotel Jakarta

The last hotel my sister and I stayed in during our 8-day trip to Indonesia was the Pullman Hotel Jakarta. Our uncle and aunt decided to book us here since they wanted us to experience all that this lovely hotel has to offer. We stayed here for three days.

The hotel was located just in front of Plaza Indonesia which was convenient for me and my sister when we did grocery shopping and bought lots of wafers and biscuits to give to our family and friends back home in the Philippines.


View of the room from the door

Bathroom... has two sinks. Great for me and my sister when we brushed our teeth at the same time. We didn't need to take turns.

le toilet

Free 2 bottles of water inside the bathroom, and face towels were changed everyday.

Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower gel. Smelled really nice.


Our beds. Very comfy. And ooohhhh another hotdog pillow.

There was enough space for our bags. On the right side is the wardrobe cabinet.

Coffee and Tea maker. They replenished and coffee everyday too.


I noticed that Indonesian hotels provide three pillows, one of them is a hotdog pillow. Which was really nice. I had something to hug while sleeping.

Right in front is Plaza Indonesia. That's the LV store.

So the bathroom could be seen from outside so the curtains have to be used to get some privacy while taking a shower.




a fraction of the view of the lobby

additional amenities


the gym. I think it has everything.

The swimming pool.

Nice place to just chill out

I loved the furniture at the lobby

This was just right outside the hotel in between Plaza Indonesia and Pullman.

The walkway connecting Pullman Hotel and Plaza Indonesia. Very convenient.

Facade of the hotel

Plaza Indonesia.



What I LIKE about the hotel:

a.)  It lived up to its 5-star status.  Hotel was beautiful and well maintained. The total package - staff, housekeeping, restaurant, facilities and others were excellent.

b.) The hotel serves breakfast  at - SANA SINI restaurant (more on that later. I'll just make a separate blog about it). Bottomline is... food at breakfast was really delicious and there were many choices on the buffet. My personal favorites were the Grilled Panini, Waffles and Pancakes with just the right amount of Maple Syrup, Butter Croissants and Orange Juice.

c.) Convenience - it was just right in front of Plaza Indonesia. And right in front of Plaza Indonesia is Grand Indonesia Shopping Town. So there were two great malls near a very great hotel.

d.) Housekeeping - I liked their housekeeping. The one in charge of our room even left a note saying that if we need anything, we will just let him know by calling him. His name is Ramayana. (okay so this is standard at the hotel but it's really nice that they have this sort of thing for the guests. Makes the guests feel more at home)

e.) Staff - so my sister and I had this problem. We bought groceries to take home to the Philippines with us but we didn't know how to tie the box where we put everything. Their staff was kind enough to lend us tape and scissors and he even volunteered to tie the box for us so that we won't have a hard time bringing it at the airport. I forgot his name though, sorry. But yeah, I think everybody who works there is generally well trained.


What I DON'T LIKE about the hotel



-------------NONE------------------- LOVED EVERYTHING!!! hahahaha



I am definitely going to stay at this hotel next time. And next time I'm bringing my husband with me. Because I'll be married by then once I get to go back to Jakarta.



Pullman hotel is located at Jl M H Thamrin No 59, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta, 10350, Indonesia


XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top