In love with my Red and Nude Mermaid Gown

Okay so I have to share this with you


I am just soooooo in love with the Red and Nude Mermaid Gown I had  made by my good friend Maizy Colleen.


So to be honest it was really hard to walk and sit with it as the cut was made exactly for me and my figure but I was able to adjust to it anyway. And I just love every inch of it. 



This was actually the first time I wore a mermaid gown. And my it was no joke. It really took me a while to get the hang of the dress. But then again, a little sacrifice is needed if one wants to look glamorous. And this dress was just beyond perfection.

And the designer? She is one of Davao City's newest but definitely has a bright future ahead of her when it comes to couture and fashion. One happy client here. Will be back again on her shop in the near future for sure.


Check her out on facebook... MAIZY COLLEEN is her name :)



XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top