Food Trip: Crazy Cravings at Jacinto Extension, Davao City

My friend Iris and I decided to eat at Crazy Cravings for our holidate

Crazy Cravings is basically MEXICAN THEMED and they served Burritos and Chili con Carne over there.

We ordered their BESTSELLER which was Beef Quesadillas.



VERDICT: Okay so we were only able to eat this one out of the few delectables they offered. And I loved it! Not surprised why this is their bestseller. I'm not really a fan of vegetables but since it was generously cheesy, it kind of balanced the taste. Plus, I love cheese! So yeah... must try!

DOWNER: They do not sell softdrinks. I don't know if it is because of the holiday rush and stocks ran low but we didn't see SOFTDRINKS on their menu. The only drinks we saw were MILK TEA and FRUIT TEA. So we wanted milk tea but they didn't have any stock. So we ordered Fruit Tea (Wintermelon) - I didn't really like it and barely finished my drink.


We also had fun with their Mexican Hats. OLE!





Will I come back? Sure! I'll bring my boyfriend with me next time and let him have a taste of Mexican as well.

Crazy Cravings is located at Jacinto Extension, Davao City, beside Kopi Roti.

XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top