Christmas in City Hall, Davao City

Last night, I was able to take time off to finally visit our City Hall located at Rizal and Quezon Park in San Pedro Street, Davao City which, by tradition, is decorated with all these colorful lights and others during the most wonderful time of the year.


Here are some snapshots I took during my short visit.


The watch tower so pretty at night :)


vendors selling all these battery operated flashing toys that a lot of kids and adults find fascinating

lights on trees that have a drop down effect. really pleasing to look at


our very own CITY HALL




there's an ambulance on stand by in case somebody needs medical attention

see those men in blue? also on stand by to keep peace and order. kudos!

ooooohhhhh... cotton candy!

more decorations

men in blue

okay so give time to notice the men under the watch tower. soldiers on the look out in case things get a little out of hand




I am not really sure if it is also like this in other cities as I have only spent all of my Christmases in Davao City. But I just feel so proud of how my city is and how our government is. The place is jampacked every night but nobody ever feels unsafe as they get to enjoy the lights and sounds of the park. Before the year ends, I will definitely go back and maybe just find a vacant spot and enjoy the lights, the crowd and the cool Christmas breeze at night.

XOXO,


AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top