MY 100 PESOS PER WEEK CHALLENGE | SAVING MONEY TIPS

Hey folks!

I have another savings tip to share with you. This is actually one savings activity that is not entirely heavy at all!

WhI have this very tall alkansya (piggy bank) and what I do is that every week, I put a minimum (take note, MINIMUM - depends on my mood) of 100 pesos and once it is full, I put all of what I saved in the bank.

Two months ago, lo and behold, the alkansya became full so Mr. A and I decided to unload all the money inside it and count it all. 

Would you believe that after almost a year and a half of just saving a minimum of 100 pesos per week, I was able to save up more than Php 10,000 pesos.

Watch my savings journey on my Youtube channel. Here's the video.


I hope that this serves an inspiration. Php 10,000 may be a small amount to some people but to me, I consider it an achievement and something to be really proud of. After all, it's not everyday that you get to save Php 10,000 just by sacrificing a little amount of money every week. 100 pesos??? C'mon guys, if I was able to do it, you can too!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top