BEST SAVE THE DATE VIDEO EVER!!!!

Define Save The Date


A "SAVE THE DATE" can be a single photo, a compilation of photos or a string of videos of a couple from their engagement shoots captioning the date of when their wedding will be.


One evening after work while Mark and I were jogging, we came up with the idea to make our SAVE THE DATE more interesting. We decided to have a sort of CINEMATIC MOVIE-ish MISSION THEMED slash MINI MOVIE as our Save the Date.

We pitched this with our Photographers, Accredo Amor, one evening. And they were totally on board with it.

Oh and may I just say that our Photogs are amazeballs! During the date of our shooting, they were even the ones who made the script and all. Well, we didn't utter any words but the scenes they thought of were just plain GENIUS!

To understand everything that I've just said... check out our SAVE THE DATE and let me know what you think :)

I'm not being biased or anything... okay maybe I am a bit biased...


BUT THIS IS THE COOLEST SAVE THE DATE EVAHHHHHHH!!!!


Enjoy ;)


XOXO,

AVI



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top