Unboxing of Lightroom Mini Photo Studio





We came across this Mini Photo Studio while browsing at Lazada.com.ph and decided to buy this. I have always wanted a mini photo studio but I always failed in making my own out of led lights, cardboards, etc. This was around 700 pesos only.

Shipping was so fast that we received this one two days after purchasing it. The product was fully covered in bubble wrap so it shows that the shipper really wanted the product to maintain its quality as it reaches us.






What's Inside: The Foldable Studio and two backrounds in colors White and Black


the backgrounds have holes on top that can be attached to the foldable studio


there is a usb port at the left portion of the lights where an android charger can be attached to turn on the lights. a powerbank with an android cord can also be used

This is what it looks like when lit



Here are sample photos taken using the Lightroom Mini Photo Studio in white background




These shots were taken at night time so despite the presence of small led lights on the top portion of the foldable mini photo studio, the quality of the photos is not that bright. What I can recommend, however, is to use another led light to back up the led light present in the mini photo studio in order to take better pictures especially during night time.

What I like about the Lightroom Mini Photo Studio is that is is very handy and I can bring it with me anywhere. It's foldable, very lightweight and it comes with two colors of backgrounds already. I can take pictures of items using a white background or a black background.

Sample photos taken using the black background



Overall, I can say that I am very happy with my purchase in Lazada. This Lightroom Mini Photo Studio is definitely a must have for bloggers - especially in taking products for review - and also for those who run online businesses. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top