WHERE HAVE I BEEN????????




OHEMGEEEE! Yes, all CAPS for emphasis. It has been MONTHS since I last updated my blog. Been so busy with so many things. The past couple of months have been a roller coaster ride. Lotsa highlights to that I can pin down on my hippocampus. Ugh, well, some are not worth keeping though. Anywayyyy… I am back, people!

I have been asked a lot about certain things. This is what I’m gonna be writing about today. I’ll just send my blog link to those who are asking about me. Lol. It’s easier that way. I’ll be dividing those in certain topics per entry. This is number 1.

1.)    Entrepreneurial Spirit

So I just started a little sideline business selling Fairness and Flawless Products here in Davao City. I am an Authorized Reseller with a Certificate to prove my legitimacy. It’s not really that I am in dire need of money, but a little more really helps. This just brought out the entrepreneurial spirit I didn’t know I had in me. Thank God, I am doing pretty well in the biz. A lot of ladies have been asking me as to how I started to be such a small-time entrepreneur. This is my story.
Regarding that so-called “entrepreneurial spirit”, I kind of felt it already when I started working. I had a friend in Manila who supplied Fashion Accessories and Clothing and as my way of helping her, I agreed to buy from her every month starting when I was in my latter years in College. Then time came when I couldn’t keep everything I was buying from her. I didn’t want to stop helping her, so I thought of selling them to my officemates, friends, online… random people. I sold it for a price that was reasonable, just enough to compensate the shipping costs I pay plus a bit of effort from my part. In short, I sell really CHEAP! That’s how it started. And a lot of people bought from me because of the reasonable prices that I gave. It was almost like a giveaway already hahaha.
I continued selling accessories and clothes up until 2 months ago when Drea, my friend who had supplied me for more than 6 years, decided to stop supplying clothes to focus on her daughter. She doesn’t have a husband and is doing two jobs both being a father and mother to her daughter. Supplying clothes was okay, but the money wasn’t that big enough for her daughter’s needs. So that’s why she stopped. I respected her decision, of course. Right now, I’m just finishing off selling all the unsold clothes from Drea. So that’s the end of my clothes selling career. Lol.
Right now, I am focusing on selling Fairness and Flawless products. The products are oh so amazing and really effective. And this business is really a gift from God. Need I say more, all the success I am getting right now is because of HIM.
That’s how my entrepreneurial spirit got out. From Accessories to Clothing to Beauty Products. God is good all the time! Need I say more? J

Watch out for Number 2… HOW I SAVE MONEY

This, I have been asked a lot about. See You then ;)

XOXO,

A  I  A

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top