Green Tea Ice Cream



While I was training in Makati a few weeks back, I discovered a new convenience store called FAMILY MART and they sell Green Tea Sundaes for only Twenty-Five (25) Pesos. (so cheap!) After paying, the cashier gives you a tall empty cone and you have the option to twirl the ice cream from the machine yourself or ask for assistance. I preferred asking for assistance because I was scared that I might over-put (?) ice cream on the cone and spill some on the floor. It's kinda like "sundae all you want in one cone" - you can actually twirl it up to how high you want it to be. Just make sure you finish it! HAHA!

This is one of the things I miss right now. When I come back to Manila, I'm definitely getting this again! 

I think they serve Kiwi flavored Ice Cream too If I'm not mistaken. I wasn't really paying attention since it was only the Green Tea Ice Cream that caught my attention.


XOXO,

AVI

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top