Eden Nature Park, Davao City

Just wanna share with you some snap shots that my friend, Lee, and I took at one of the tourist destinations in my hometown, Davao City, Philippines when we had our company team building last weekend.

Eden Nature Park Resort, Toril, Davao City



Indiana Jones ride

About to do some Indiana Jones'in!

Please excuse me as I appreciate nature in my pajamas haha

Inside the Vista Restaurant



Gazebo near the Camellia Houses


more trees... and pjs. oooops!




'twas a BEAUTIFUL day

Nature Lovin'


Photo Credits to Alleio Brenn R. Abanto


Eden has rooms where tourists can spend the night in. Their rooms are clean and decent. Some have shared bathrooms (Aster rooms) while the others have their own private bathrooms. Rooms are also good for more than two people so groups can share one room (but not super many!) and it comes with free breakfast and dinner too but it depends on the package. Food served is really delicious.

Eden is around 45 mins to an hour away from the City Proper (depends on the traffic). 


XOXO,

AVI


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top